Certified QuickBooks Bookkeepers
- Bookkeeping Services for the whole Houston Metro area
- We can come to your office or work remotely, whichever option you prefer.
- We can work on a project basis (e.g. “Help me catch up with the last 3 months of backlog”) or perform daily, weekly or monthly tasks.
- All bookkeepers are W2 employees of ProLedge and are based in the US. No contractors.
Houston Bookkeeping Services – Houston Bookkeepers
We’re here to help if:
- You have been managing the books yourself, but you are getting too busy with your clients and employees.
- Your are looking for more experience and professionalism than what you previous bookkeeper could offer.
- Your need help in quickly catching up on your books.
- You already have an employee doing some of the bookkeeping work, but you are looking for additional bench strength.
Why are ProLedge Bookkeeping Services unique?
We charge the same prices as independent bookkeepers and you get the benefits of a full fledge firm behind you. Thanks to our processes and our size, we can offer our bookkeeping services at prices that can hardly be matched.
- Affordable: we match the expertise of our bookkeepers to your exact needs so that you don’t have to pay a cent more than what you need. We tune our staffing as your requirements evolve.
- Dependable: No risk of your bookkeeper quitting on you and leaving you in a tight spot. You’ve hired a firm, not an individual.
- Trust: We run extensive background checks on all our bookkeepers and we train them continuously.
- Fully Insured, including E&O coverage (Errors and Omissions).
- Convenience, such as support for QuickBooks hosting or document management if this is what you need.
- And last but not least, Quality. Your CPA wil get clean books, which will save you additional costs down the road.
Can an independent bookkeeper match this?
We can address any of your QuickBooks needs
- Setting up a new company on QuickBooks
- Fixing issues in your current books
- Getting you caught up on a backlog of work
- Day-to-day QuickBooks help
- Bank account and credit card reconciliation
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Coordination with your accountant
- Consulting on more sophisticated projects such as:
- Warehouse management
- Migrating from one accounting software to another
For a Free Consultation with one of our senior Houston bookkeepers, call us at
or fill in the form below.
ProLedge Bookkeeping Services
1330 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 1600
Houston, TX 77056
Note: ProLedge is a bookkeeping services firm, not an accounting firm. ProLedge is not certified, licensed or registered as a certified public accountant or certified public accountancy firm. Our mission is to have our Houston bookkeepers help you get your books in order so that they can be handed over to your CPA for tax preparation purposes.