The Thanksgiving holiday is a wonderful opportunity to reflect on the things in your life that you’re grateful for. There are many blessings that come from expressing thanks for the people in your life – those that offer ease, inspiration, guidance, assistance, and, overall, make your life one of happiness and abundance.
As your trusty bookkeeping firm, ProLedge hopes you’ll take time to give thanks for the behind-the-scenes people in your organization that help make your small business a success.
1. Bookkeepers keep your tax information accurate and current – excellent record collection keeps Uncle Sam off your back.
2. Bookkeepers automate your processes – Setting up and automating QuickBooks or converting to QuickBooks from other systems is a snap for a certified bookkeeper. What makes you want to pull your hair out is easy for your certified bookkeeper.
3. Bookkeepers allow you to focus on building and growing your business.
4. Bookkeepers keep your accounts flush – Accounts payable/receivable processes are a cinch with an organized bookkeeper.
5. Bookkeepers coordinate with your CPA – You’re free to run your business with peace of mind that your finances are in good hands.
Engage us for recurring work (daily, weekly or monthly) or hire us for a short project when you need temporary QuickBooks support. There are no long-term commitments for our bookkeeping services. If you no longer need our services, we stop working immediately.
It’s as simple as that – ease of doing business is something we can all be thankful for this holiday season.